Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holy baby bump, Batman!

I woke up yesterday and walked by the mirror and thought my shirt looked tighter than usual. I pulled my shirt up and I swear the baby had a big growth spurt overnight.  I showed Mark my bare belly, he was surprised and said "no way, you're pushing your stomach out" - LOL - that's actually physically impossible for me at this point.  I can't push it out any more than it already is.  It's funny, even though I went out and purchased some maternity clothes (which are very cute) I still try to put on my old clothes. Though I'm pretty sure from now on I will be in only maternity clothes - or Mark's t-shirts ;).  I will have Mark take a '20 week baby bump' pic of me this weekend and post it. =)

72 more hours to wait....

No comments: