Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Registered.

Mark and I had some fun on Sunday afternoon and went to Babies R Us and Target to do our baby registries. They hand you a guide of what you're going to need, and it's amazing how much stuff it is! It was a bit overwhelming, but we had fun picking out everything. When I registered for a pump & some bottles Mark asked "What do you need that for? Can't he just feed straight from the source?" to which my reply was that it was so I can make Hunter bottles for when Mommy needs some "girl time" and he stays home with Hunter for some boy time. Mark seems to think I won't need any girl time, but I have a feeling he's wrong ;)

I'm 22+ weeks today - crazy how fast it seems to be going. At my next appt I get to do the glucose test, which I'm hoping to pass with flying colors. I also get the info packet for the hospital where I'll be giving birth, and I'm looking forward to doing the hospital tour and seeing where my little man is going to be born. I've been on Cobra insurance since being laid off and it is now Open Enrollment time at Mark's work so I can be added on to his insurance. His insurance is a different company than what I use now and I was so nervous that my doctor might not take his insurance - and put off asking because of the melt down I would have if they said no. Well I finally asked and THANK GOD my doc takes his insurance. YES!! I'm so relieved that I will not have to be switching doctors more than halfway through the pregnancy, especially since I really like my doc and her staff. =)

No comments: