Monday, March 29, 2010

Is it really almost April?

Happy Holy week, everyone! I just wanted to take a second to say how thankful I am for God's sacrifice of His son for us all, and He's the reason we're so blessed with our beautiful baby boy.

Hunter attended church for the first time this past Sunday, and he did great. He was asleep during the worship portion and then woke up for a feeding during the sermon. Good thing we put ourselves in the back row and hooray for cover ups! No crying, no scene, just a very loud toot that our neighbors probably heard but ignored. ;)

We're looking forward to a lot of family time in the latter portion of this week. My family is coming over to our place on Friday to celebrate Easter, and then Saturday morning we leave for Mark's parent's house for the weekend. The trip usually takes us almost 3 hours, so it will be interesting to see how Hunter does. I'm pretty sure we'll be stopping at least once for a feeding, hopefully one stop is it and he'll be sleeping the rest of the time.

I can't believe it's going to be April on Thursday. Where has the time gone? I spent many months last year waiting for January and now that January has come and gone, and our little man is here, time continues to fly. Hunter will be 10 weeks this Thursday. He continues to smile, laugh, coo, and is getting better and better at head control. Last night he was up every 90 minutes, it was like clockwork. When I'd hear him wake I would check the clock and sure enough only 90 minutes had gone by. I'm hoping for longer time in between waking up tonight.

Mark has the day off on Wednesday for Caesar Chavez day. Too bad he doesn't get Good Friday off instead, but Hunter & I are very happy to have him home any day of the week ;)

Have a happy & blessed Easter everyone!

No comments: