Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hunter is 2 months old!

My little boy is growing up so fast! He is two months old today. I was looking at pictures from the hospital and just after getting home, and he seems so much bigger now. Funny how big of a difference 3-4 pounds will make ;) Hunter is still wearing his 0-3 month clothes, which is great! I'm happy to get as much use out of those cute clothes as we can. I'm surprised we haven't had to move him up yet, but it's fine by me.

I am loving being a mommy and being home with Hunter. He is definitely a morning person, this is when we get the most smiles and talking from him. Unfortunately Mark misses out on that during the week because of work, so he looks forward to Saturday & Sunday mornings in bed with him to chat and hang out. Hunter is still smiley in the evening, but as it gets closer to his bed time he can get cranky... or just doesn't want to be as chatty.

Uncle Zach came to visit yesterday and Hunter was very enamored with him - smiling a bunch and "talking" to him a lot. It was very cute! Grandma Judy came over in the afternoon as well and enjoyed all the new noises and faces her grandson is making. We're having more visitors today. Mark's gym partner, Bob, and his wife are coming over to visit. Mark has been working out with him in the mornings before work for several years now, and him and his wife are such wonderful people.

Hunter slept for 4 1/2 hours straight last night. I woke up, checked the clock, and then had to check to make sure he was okay. Of course after that he woke up about every 2 hours, but that longer stint of sleep was nice for me. Tomorrow he has his 2 month check up at the pediatrician and I'm NOT looking forward to that. He'll be getting 4 shots and I know he will not be a happy camper after that happens. =( I have a feeling Hunter won't be the only one with tears.

Below I'm attaching a picture from today. I was burping him after he ate and got a whole lot more than I bargained for - Mark thought it was hilarious and had to take a picture of us. What was I thinking burping him without a burp cloth???

No comments: