Mark and I are doing well. We're enjoying loving on our little monkey. Mark is back working in courts now that his patrol training is over. He enjoyed patrol so much more, but it's nice for me to have him home at night and on the "normal" schedule.
Hunter & I try to take walks every day, but with the stormy weather we've had this week we haven't been out walking since Sunday. Yesterday we did go to a couple of doctor appointments - one for me and one for him. Hunter had his 2nd Hep B shot and he was not happy about it. He was asleep in his car seat and I was hoping by some chance he could just sleep through the shot - but no, he let out a high pitched scream as soon as the needle went in and it just broke my heart. I'm not looking forward to his 2 month appt where he gets 4 more! =(
This Sunday we're taking professional baby pictures and a few family pics. I'm really excited about that and I hope that Hunter will give us a few smiles! We will definitely share them with you once we get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment