I'm only in my 25th week, and I'm finding that it's harder and harder to be comfortable. I can't just sit down on the couch anymore and be comfy - I need strategically placed pillows and my feet propped up. Most of the discomfort is in my ribs. I know it's only going to get worse and I still have just over 14 weeks to go, so I'm prepping myself for the long haul.
My belly is growing and Hunter is moving more & more. He's also getting stronger, with some good kicks & punches that Mark is amazed at. I wonder what Trigger thinks of my growing belly. She must know that something is going on, maybe even instinctively knows I'm carrying a baby. She does love attention so I wonder how she'll feel once the baby is here.
My husband is getting old... LOL. Mark's 30th birthday is fast approaching - October 24th. He still claims he's only 22 and I'm his "old lady". His training schedule is changing next week, but luckily he doesn't have to work on his birthday so we can celebrate. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment