Monday, July 5, 2010

Family time

I just realized it's been over a month since I last blogged. We've had some fun events since then - Mark's first Father's Day, my birthday, and of course July 4th.

We had a really nice Father's day together. We went to Vasona park in Los Gatos, it was such a nice day. Hunter wore his "My Dad is King of the Castle" onesie =)



For the long holiday weekend we went to visit Mark's family in Auburn and my sister & her family in Rocklin. Mark's sister & her family live in Colorado, but are visiting for the summer & staying with Mark's parents, so Hunter got to meet his cousin's on Mark's side of the family for the first time. With both of our families we had great BBQ's and fun family time. Hunter loved interacting with his cousins and they often had him laughing. Hunter was in bed for all firework festivities, and he actually slept right through it all both nights. Hunter did go on a swing for the first time in my sister's back yard, he had a blast! My sister has those pictures on her camera, but I can't wait to see them once she gets a chance to send them over.

I'm expecting a tooth to pop through Hunter's bottom gums any day now. I think I see something white, but I can't be sure because every time I try to take a peak he likes to stick his tongue out. He's been a little more irritable and isn't sleeping as well, and he's been grabbing at his gums & face a lot - so we'll see. Hunter's able to sit up on his own now. It doesn't always last very long, but he's doing it.



Hunter laughs & giggles a lot more now, he's getting such a personality. I really love it when he raises his eyebrows =) Mark is now in charge of giving him his baths, which Hunter seems to be very happy about - apparently Daddy's more fun at bath time - or maybe it was my singing?? Haha. Hunter's always smiling, laughing & splashing. Well it sounds like he's waking up from his nap so I'll leave you with this picture - one of my favorites. I'll have to post some from this last weekend later.

No comments: