Hunter sits up on his own now and does a good job scooting himself on the floor. He sometimes winds up turned around and down at the other end of his crib after a while. And, of course, he's rolling over like crazy.
I introduced him to his first "baby food" yesterday. I steamed & pureed some organic peaches and fed him about 1/4 of a cup. He loved it! Later this week I'll introduce him to his first veggie and cook up some sweet potatoes. My sister gave me this great baby cook book so I can make all his baby food, instead of buying the jarred stuff from the store, and I'm really looking forward to trying out more of the recipes.
Not much new with Mark or myself. I'm almost done with my summer school class - just one more lesson this week and then the final next week. Mark is working at a different county office for the next two weeks, filling in for someone on vacation. Not the most fun assignment, but it's a change from the Hall of Justice.
Here are a couple of pictures from the last few weeks =)

No comments:
Post a Comment