Thursday, December 10, 2009

Freezing! =)

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well & keeping warm in this FREEZING weather. I feel like I'm in Tahoe every time I go outside. Luckily I have Hunter to help keep me warm. =)

We now have the changing table/dresser set up, in addition to the crib & the painting that I mentioned last time, so things are definitely coming along. (I'm attaching pictures) Now I need to move on to cleaning out the closet and hanging some shelves on the wall - well Mark gets to work on the shelving part.

At my last dr appt Hunter was still head down and the doctor expects that he'll stay that way. I'm also still measuring right where I should be. I'm hoping at my next appt (this coming Tuesday) that she might be able to give me an estimate of how much he weighs. Hiccups are now a daily occurrence, lately twice a day. He kept me awake with the hiccups at 2:30am this morning ;) The big belly hanging off my front is definitely starting to get more uncomfortable & awkward. Mark and I were talking last night about how weird it is that I have an almost full-grown baby in my belly, and he started out like a small grain of rice. I'll be 34 weeks this Saturday.

I have an "interview" set up with a pediatrician for next Thursday, it will be interesting to see how that goes. I need to set up a couple more just in case I'm not a fan of the first one ;)

Have a great weekend, everyone! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! =)





No comments: