Thursday, December 17, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS, MARK!!!!

It's official - Mark has successfully completed his rigorous patrol training and is signed off. He has worked and studied very hard over the past 3 1/2 months and I am so proud of him! =) Now he will continue on patrol but he'll be solo, something he's really looking forward to but I'm not so excited about. I liked knowing that he had a partner with him at all times... but I know he's very good at what he does and he'll be as safe as he possible can be.

I took my last final of the semester yesterday, so now Mark and I can both relax a little before the baby comes. We still have some work to do in Hunter's room, but I look forward to it - it's "fun" work. ;) However I won't be doing any of that fun work today. I seem to have picked up a cold a couple days ago. So now that I don't have any more studying to do or classes to go to I'll be spending the day in bed and drinking lots of water... so I can hopefully wake up feeling much better tomorrow. =)

Only 8 more days until Christmas... where does the time go????

No comments: