We're excited that you're taking the journey with us...
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
36 week appt today
I had my 36 week appt this afternoon. This was the first time my doctor was going to check to see if my body is preparing for labor. It turns out Hunter has dropped, which I had thought was the case, and I am (slightly) dilated at 1cm. Of course pregnancy is not an exact science, so the numbers don't really mean much. I could go into labor tomorrow (I hope not)... or 3 weeks from now. Though hearing this news made me want to ensure I'm as ready as possible, so I am currently washing Hunter's newborn & 0-3 month clothes, blankets & burp cloths. I start going to the doctor once a week now, so I'll be back for another check up next Tuesday. I am so excited!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow girlfriend, the time has just flown by!!! I had alaina at 36 weeks.....and so it really could be any day now!! I wish you lots of luck on the big day. Cant wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment