This past week or so my belly has had a growth spurt. It's still a small bump, but it grew enough that my regular clothes just aren't working out that well anymore. I was given a couple of maternity store gift cards for my birthday (thanks, again!) and I put those to good use. I mainly need tops right now, I can still get away with some of my bottoms using the 'belly band', so I ended up with several tops and a pair of maternity jeans. A few of my tops aren't officially maternity, but with the styles these days I can find a top that works well & just buy the next size up.
I've been feeling good lately except for being tired. I'm getting my first 'pregnancy' massage today, thanks to a gift certificate I received from Mark for my birthday. I can't wait! I'm interested to see exactly what's different about this massage... and I'm really hoping that I don't have to interrupt it with a potty break. ;) That certainly wakes me up enough at night - but maybe it's supposed to be that way to prepare me for waking up often at night with the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment