Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy, busy...

Mark & I had a very busy weekend. In the morning on Saturday we drove up to Elk Grove on Saturday for an old friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. It was really fun to see old friends and hang out with all the little ones that were there. Once the festivities were over we had to leave from there and head to a post-wedding celebration BBQ for one of Mark's co-workers in Sunnyvale. That made for a lot of driving and a long day. Sunday we were up early and off to church, then off to my Mom's in Mare Island to celebrate her birthday. We had a great time - took the dogs for a long walk while picking wild blackberries and exploring the historical landmarks on the island. It was a great weekend but I am officially pooped today!

Saturday was the 14 week mark for the baby. I'm at the point where my pants are a little too snug in the waist but I'm definitely not big enough for maternity clothes yet - so I'm saved by the belly band. The convenient elastic band that covers your waist when you can't quite button your pants anymore ;)

Today is my Mom's actual birthday so Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Marlena said...

Lots of love to you and my latest grandchild. It was fun seeing you yesterday too. xxxxxooooo Cant wait to here whether I'll have another grandson or grand-daughter. Isn't there a cheater test?