Saturday, July 18, 2009

13 weeks today

Well now I'm officially out of the 1st trimester, I can't believe it. January will be here before we know it.

So I've heard that pregnant women are known to have crazy dreams but I now know it's true. Since about week 7 or 8 weeks, they have been visiting me at last once or twice a week. I don't really remember any of them now, but when I wake up I always think - where the heck did that come from??? I'm finding lately that I have a hard time falling asleep at night, but, thank God, once I am asleep I'm good.

I also am starting to get what's known as the "pregnancy mask". The lovely, blotchy skin on my face. The fact that I'm swimming and getting tan only accentuates the hyper pigmented areas.... thank goodness for my Bare Minerals make-up!

Overall I'm feeling great! No more all-day nausea and exercising (light exercise ;) makes me feel good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're doing well. ~Mommy