Hunter is certainly a busy-body that keeps me from ever taking a rest. When I picked Hunter up from Sunday school last week I asked how he was and they said he was great - and then added that he is so into everything they don't know how I manage at home. He wanted to play with the diaper pail, during snack time he was eating everyone else's snacks... LOL... but they said he always has a big smile on his face and he's a joy to be around. Yep, that's my boy. If there's a door or drawer, or something with a lid, he wants to be opening and closing it. If he's not supposed to touch it, he is drawn to it like a magnet. He now claps his hands and cheers, which is so cute. He also wants to feed himself most of the time, which makes for a messy meal time, but if he's happy and eating then I'm happy.
Mark and I took Hunter to the park yesterday for the first time since he started walking. It has been soooo cold here, and yesterday the sun was shining and it was a warm 65 degrees. We had a great time. Hunter loved being able to walk around and explore, and not just be stuck on a blanket next to mommy ;)




Hunter now has 7 1/2 teeth - that 8th one is really taking its time coming in. Unfortunately, they've been waking him up a lot at night but I'm hoping once the swelling of this 8th one goes down that we'll have a little break from more teeth and he can return to sleeping through the night for a while.
Happy 3-day weekend to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment