

Hunter has 2 teeth on the bottom & it seems his top teeth are on the move. All he wants for Christmas are his 2 front teeth :) Because of the teething we've had some sleepless nights, but every now & then he'll throw us a bone and sleep for 8 hours straight... and it's FABULOUS! I've been trying to feed him more & more "real" food and it's going okay. I try to make most of his food, but some things he just prefers out of the jar - like sweet potatoes & apple sauce. If I make them & feed them to him they come right back out. I made chicken noodle soup over the weekend, now that it has finally cooled down here, and he loves eating the chicken & carrots. He also loves to help me eat my waffles in the morning. =)
Hunter has learned to give kisses! If you ask him for a "kissy" he opens his mouth and either sits still waiting for you, or will lean in for the kiss. SO FLIPPING ADORABLE! He also has learned how to 'ask' to be picked up. We now get the double arms stretched up, asking us to swoop him up. I love it, except when it happens when I'm leaving him to go to my night class =(






Mark & I went to another wedding over the weekend, so Grandma Judy came to hang out with Hunter while we danced the night away. Okay, I danced the night away & got Mark on the floor for one slow song at the end ;) Mark will be turning 31 this Sunday & I'm really looking forward to celebrating his first birthday with Hunter here. Mark's birthday always comes within a week of "opening day" for duck hunting season - his favorite hobby. Though this year he'll be missing opening day because he was assigned to work OT at the Stanford homecoming game this Saturday.
School is going well. I received an 'A' on my first lecture exam and lab practical. Though I'm very happy about that, I'm already nervous for test #2 - the material is very daunting. Last night in lab we got to dissect and examine a cow's eye. I thought I would be grossed out at first, but I surprisingly wasn't at all. It was very interesting to see everything that goes into making our eyeball, and what everything looks like all taken apart.
Stay tuned for some Halloween costume pics from next week. Hunter is going to be a monkey =)

P.S. GO GIANTS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment