Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I want to wish all the moms a Happy Mother's day!!! To my mommy, you're the best mom I could have ever asked for and I love you sooooo much!!!! =)

Let the shedding begin! It is fairly common during pregnancy to not lose any hair, then about 3-4 months after you have the baby all that excess hair starts falling out. It's funny I didn't notice that I wasn't losing hair, but I am sure noticing this week that all the hair is coming out!!! Any time I turn my head, or put my hair in a pony tail, or whatever else I get a bunch of hair. If my hair wasn't so thick I would be worried about going bald! ;)

Hunter has had a cold this past week. He does well & is happy during the day, but the congestion really builds up at night and he hasn't been sleeping very well. Other than that he is doing great. He is 15 weeks old now and getting bigger by the minute! He is really starting to discover his surroundings, track people and things as they move by, and he checks everybody out. He has also has discovered his hands. He'll hold up his fist and just stare at it. Hunter loves putting his hands in his mouth... as well as anything else he can get his hands on. He has much better control of his head, only slightly bobble-headed at times. Hunter has also started the back-arching, which is so much fun ;) He rolled over for the first time tonight!!! Unfortunately, I missed it. The three of us were in his room and Mark was on the floor with him doing tummy time while I was putting some of his clothes away. I turned my back for a few seconds and when I turned back around Hunter was on his back and Mark was yelling 'he rolled over!'. I grabbed the flip camera and tried to get him to do it again, but no luck. Maybe tomorrow ;)

Tomorrow morning at church we are doing Hunter's dedication to the Lord. This helps to make for a perfect Mother's Day, I can't wait to celebrate with my little monkey. =)


No comments: