Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome back!

I would like to officially welcome back my ankles! So nice to see you! =) And my regular sized calves, feet, toes & hands. Constant swelling had taken over, but they all seem back to normal now. It's also nice to be able to look down & see my feet and I'm enjoying being able to sleep on my back (when I actually do get some sleep). It's funny... the little things that you miss during pregnancy.

Hunter is doing great. He sleeps a lot during the day and is a happy boy when he's awake - up until bed time. As soon as we go into the bedroom at night it's like it's his queue to be fussy. He does eventually calm down fall into a sleeping & eating pattern, though even when he's sleeping I often find myself needing to check and make sure he's still okay - so I'm not getting as much sleep as I could be. Hunter is 16 days old today, time is already flying by. We just love him to pieces and enjoy every minute with him. He has so many facial expressions already, he's just adorable!!!

Mark goes back to work on Wednesday, and I am not looking forward to it. =( He is such a big help to me during the day... and at night. I often nudge him awake at night to burp Hunter & change him after he's done feeding. Hunter loves his daddy & responds so well to him, I know he's going to miss having him around during the day as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading about your first days with Hunter and that picture!! ahhh he is so cute! Keep updating I love it!