We're excited that you're taking the journey with us...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
My amazing husband!
I just had to take a moment to share how WONDERFUL my husband is! Mark has been great this entire pregnancy, but I was sooo appreciative of how wonderful he was during my labor, afterwards in recovery & since we've been home. He was at my side during the entire laboring process, helped me with each push & was so encouraging. As Mark would tell you himself, he ran the delivery room and "let" the nurses help. ;) We spent 3 nights total at the hospital, each night Mark slept on the most uncomfortable pull out bed. He was always asking what I needed, what he could get me, refilling my water bottle in the middle of the night - and changing all of Hunter's diapers. Anytime I woke him up in the middle of the night for something he jumped up to do it, never hesitating. He was nervous about the diaper changing task at first, as he had never changed a single diaper before, but he handled it like a pro - and had a good laugh the first time Hunter peed on him ;) Mark continues to be great since we've been home, helping me any way he can & still changing all the diapers in the middle of the night & most of the day time ones as well. I am really going to miss him when he goes back to work. I love seeing him & Hunter together. It's very apparent how much he loves his little boy & it melts my heart. I have the BEST husband ever! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!??? This is awesome....I am so happy for you both!
Post a Comment