Wednesday, September 22, 2010

8 months old

Our baby turned 8 months old yesterday! I know I keep saying it, but time just keeps flying by so fast! How can eight months have already gone by? And how is it possible to fit this much love in our hearts? It's so amazing!

Hunter is continuing his crawling escapades and his favorite thing to do now is pull himself up to standing on whatever he can. Exhibit A below ;)



We've kept ourselves busy lately with park dates and visiting old friends. We all went up to Elk Grove last Saturday for a dear friend's son's 1st birthday. It was a great party and we had a lot of fun. It was also a swim party so Mark got the chance to go swimming with Hunter. They both had a great time, Hunter was squealing with delight! =)



We're looking forward to this weekend - we're heading up to Roseville for our niece's 3rd birthday party. We always enjoy getting to spend time with family - we really miss them and are sad they're no longer down the street from us.

I started school again last night, after enjoying my summer break and not having to worry about homework. I took online classes from January through July, and now I'm actually back on campus taking 'Anatomy & Physiology B'. I'm taking a night class so Mark can be home with Hunter while I'm at school. So far last night went really well - but Thursday night I have lecture & lab so I won't be home until 10:30pm, so we'll see how that goes ;)

Here are some pictures from Hunter's 8 month photo shoot =)





No comments: